Welcome to the 215 N. Wyman Street Project Website
This site provides information about the remediation activities taking place at 215 N. Wyman Street, Rockford Illinois.
Parking and Road Closure Information
- Library operations have been temporarily relocated to the Hart Interim Library at 214 N. Church Street.
- The following sidewalks will be closed for the duration of the project:
- Sidewalk along the east side of Wyman Street between Mulberry Street and Jefferson Street.
- Sidewalk along the north side of Mulberry Street between N. Wyman Street and River Street.
- Sidewalk along the north side of Mulberry Street between N. Wyman Street and River Street (from November 2019-January 2020)
- Walkway at grade along north side of 227 N. Wyman building between south side of Jefferson Street bridge and north side of building.
- Sidewalk on south side of Jefferson Street bridge over Rock River to remain open.
- No parking is permitted along the north side of Mulberry Street between Wyman Street and River Drive for the duration of the project.
- Guests and occupants of the building at 100 Park Avenue should access the building and parking from Park Avenue.
Building Removal 100%
Pre-Planning and Design Activities 90%
Pre-Remediation Planning 92%